4/21/06

The dream comes true

Numark (www.numark.com)


Well, today this post is about a equipment expected to be released in the 2nd quarter of 2006 (Feature and release information on the numark website above).
For what I seen, I'm trully impressed!! Numark, as often, makes a new path in dj equipment, combining a turntable with a cd/mp3 player. The X2 (pronounced X-squared), for me, will explode the dj market. For those who haven't decide between a turntable and a cd player.. well.. Now you have both! Forget Pioneer or others, because Cdx allready proved to be better, although with some doubts cause the interface was not well shaped but the features when was released were amazing, so this X2 cannot be worst. And now numark has released HDX, same shape as CDX, with a vinyl record on the top, but with 80 gb hard drive. The design and the features of X2 (on the photo) is... simple, so, minimalistic! and it's indeed a real turntable. Magnificent! I'm expecting it since I saw it! Numark? As much as I can say, I have a Numark mixer, (ppd01) and it's the best reliability and quality construction I have ever seen!
well Numark, very well...

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow us on Twitter