11/22/06

Robosonic - Yasmin

Label: diskomafia / undercoverart
Catalogue: UCA-07
Style: electro/minimal/tech-house

Here is the second release from robosonic (I must confess this name doesn't enters in my ear!) in undercoverart label, after his Nintendo Remixes, for the same label.
It's not the best I've heard this november, but it's free to download and it's quite good in fact. More sided to the electro movement, but with some minimal/techno touches for the dancefloor. Doesn't compromise, and gives it a shake. I was expecting more from the Koletzky/Meindl remix, but in fact does not compromise their minimal fame. The "Die Kinder vom Kotti" and "Yasmin - Koletzky/meindl remix are my favourites, maybe because they're the most minimalist from the Ep. Try Robosonic for FREE at the links below.

Tracklisting:


A1 Yasmin
B1 Die Kinder vom Kotti
A2 Yasmin (Oliver Koletzki & Florian Meindl Remix)
B2 Yasmin (The Coconut Wireless Remix)

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow us on Twitter