6/20/07

Let's Go Outside - I'll Lick Your Spine Ep

Somewhere between techno, minimal and electro we find the 4th release - and the best one - of Pnuma records, sublabel of Soma Records. "I'll lick your spine" is the first release of Let's Go Outside aka Stephen Schieberl - Portland based producer - and it has been on the tracklists of guys like Move D and Ricardo Villalobos. The smooth techy feeling of this music with it's calm beats along with that female subtle voice melts me down completely... The remix of repeat repeat add's to the original a more trendy electro feeling, making it suitable to the dancefloor rooms with's it's darker bass and leveled construction. Don't miss this one!
I'll pull your air, I'll Lick your spine, I'll put my hands everywhere, I'll make you mine..

a1 - I'll Lick Your Spine
b1 - I'll Lick Your Spine (Repeat Repeat rmx)

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow us on Twitter